For the smooth running of the campsite, we ask that you respect our internal regulations:
- Inside the campsite you can only use the designated roads – and not the pitches – and at a maximum speed of 5km/h.
- We ask that you respect the hours of silence, from midnight to 7am.
- Dogs should always be on leads and are prohibited in the swimming pool area, the bar and restaurant, the bungalows and sanitary blocks. Dogs are allowed on the pitches but not more then 2 per place. Dogs of the following races, or their corresponding crossbreeds, are not permitted in the campsite: Bull Mastiff, Doberman, Argentinian Mastiff, Bordeaux Mastiff, Neopolitan Mastiff, Pit Bull, Presa Canario Rottweiler, Japanese Tosa, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Brazilian Mastiff, Tosa Inu and Akita Inu.
- Mattresses, balls and glass objects are not allowed in the swimming pool.
- During the months of July and August visitors are not allowed. During the rest of the season, a corresponding charge will be made for the stay according to the pitch and the person.
- You must use the footbaths at the entrance to the sanitary blocks to get rid of sand before entering the showers.
- Payment by credit card is accepted.
- The departure time from the campsite is 12 noon and from the bungalows is 11 noon.
- Telephone or fax messages will be left at reception. Clients will only be notified in the event of an emergency.