Due to the current circumstances that we are all experiencing, we will not open the campsite on the date we had planned and we have to postpone it to May 14th.
Very happy to have once again renewed the Environmental Quality Assurance Badge. Certificate corresponding to the Campings category, granted by the Department of Territory and Sustainability of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
Visit us and help us to promote good habits of respect for the environment and to help to minimize the impact of daily actions on the environment.
As we will start a new season next May 14th, we would like to take this opportunity to share the WeCare campaign video made last year, by Campings in Girona and ANWB. This is an animated video that explains the measures to be followed to combat covid-19 while appealing to the responsibility of each camper.
From the campsite we have followed the necessary measures to guarantee the safety of our visitors:
– Installation of hydrogel dispensers in common areas.
– Signage with recommendations and good practices in each space.
– We have taken extreme measures for hygiene and disinfection.
– Customers will be recommended to minimize trips to reception as much as possible.
– Respect the safety distance of 1.5 meters.
– The keys to the bungalows and all the rental material will be disinfected after each use.
– Cleaning and disinfection with nebulizers of all our accommodations after each stay.
Toilets / Showers
– Respect the indicators with the recommendations: safety distance of 1.5m, use of a mask.
– The use of appropriate footwear for showers is recommended.
– Increase in the periodicity of cleaning and disinfection.
– Respect the safety distance of 1.5 meters.
– Respect the safety distance of 1.5 meters also between sun loungers or towels.
– Increase in the periodicity of cleaning and disinfection, also of the loungers.
– Our program of entertainment activities will take place outdoors. They will be activities designed to be able to maintain the maximum safety distance and avoid sharing the material.
– Hydroalcoholic gel with an automatic dispenser available for customers, redistribution of tables at a minimum distance of 2 meters (with a maximum of 6 people per table).
For any other questions or clarifications, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +34 972520506, and we will be happy to assist you.
In this special times we are living, we wanted to add “extra Covid-19” terms to our general sales conditions. Our general sales conditions will apply if our establishment is not in a Covid risk zone during the period of the stay.
The “extra Covid-19” terms will only apply if the British government declares our establishment to be in a ‘Covid risk zone’.
In this case, our client will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid (excluding booking fees) until 1 day before arrival.
Congratulations! Our restaurant Las Palmeras has received the award “Recommended for Restaurant Guru 2020“!
Thank you to everyone for making it possible for our space to be recognized as a meeting restaurant for families with Catalan, Mediterranean and quality cuisine.
This year we have also obtained an award, after the Certificate of Excellence 2019 Award, now we received the Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2020, we want to thank you all again for your excellent reviews!
LAS PALMERAS camping in Sant Pere Pescador obtains the Zoover Silver Award 2019 for the excellent references of its clients
The campsite Las Palmeras of Sant Pere Pescador has been awarded with the ZOOVER SILVER AWARD 2019 prize that gives its ratings, users of tourist accommodation through this platform of Dutch ratings and critics.
This award recognizes the quality of tourist establishments (campsites, hotels, apartments, hostels, lodges, etc.) at an international level. The requirements are to obtain a minimum requirement rating between 8 and 8.99 with a minimum of 50 annual reviews.
The aspects valued by the users are: the general experience in the campsite; the relation quality price; the restaurant; the pool; the sanitary and its location in the camping, as well as the hygiene and if it is “children friendly”. This recognition helps the travelers to identify the establishments that regularly offer a good service and have good facilities.
In the words of Joan Carles Alcántara, owner of the campsite: “We are very pleased with a recognition of these characteristics because this is given directly by the customers themselves through their experiences and valuations. In addition, this award is also a stimulus for the face to the future in order to try to improve and maintain the high level of quality of the tourist offer on the Costa Brava.
This year Camping Las Palmeras again has congratulated their customers for Christmas by email.
The crisis in our country makes us to devote these resources and others to help the people here that need it so much.
Thanks for your understanding.
Where do these resources go to:
1 – To the “TV3 Marathon Foundation”. Charity project for financial resources for scientific research on various diseases. 16/12/13.
2- To the “Food Bank”: Organization that deals with the collection of basic foods to get the most needy persons here to receive food aid. 5/12/13.
3- We are working together with the Camping Association of Sant Pere Pescador and the town hall to help the children of the town who cannot afford the school canteen.
4- Further Camping Las Palmeras also collaborates, for several years with NGOs such as Greenpeace, Doctors Without Borders and Intermon Oxfam.
5- Contribution of olive oil “Gran recapta”.
6. Team Westland 2019 “fight against cancer”.
We will give more information as we get more data.
This year we have also obtained again the Certificate of Excellence, many thanks again for the excellent reviews!
Las Palmeras campsite has been awarded by the main German association of caravan users, Deutscher Camping Club (DCC), which has over 85,000 members.
The awarded Price is the DCC Europa-Preis, which acknowledges the quality of this type of tourism establishments.
These awards are granted since 1996 and are awarded in one selected Campsite in each country based on assessments of inspectors and customers.